Jordan Brand blessed us with, in this author’s opinion, one of the comfiest Air Jordan Retros ever in 1997 – and since then the innovation hasn’t stopped. Decked out with tumbled and dimpled leather, Zoom Air and heel jewel, these were made to stand out on the court.
The latest edition adds a much needed colorway to the rotation reminiscent of the fan fav UNC color blocking…and truth be told, I’m already starting to plan my fit to rock these with. The pop of blue on the sole is the *chef’s kiss* we needed to make these stand out from other 13s we’ve seen earlier this year.
The Air Jordan 13 Retro ‘Obsidian’ will be released in Men’s and Kids’ sizing on 9/18 at finishline.com and in stores.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 9/18.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 13 ‘Obsidian’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Thursday, 9/9 at 10am ET. Reservations will close on Monday, 9/13 at 1pm ET.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 9/18, only at FinishLine.com
The post An OG with a fresh twist for Fall appeared first on The Fresh Press by Finish Line.