8 years after its original release, the Air Jordan 5 ‘Moonlight’ returns.
Originally dubbed the ‘Oreo’ by fans and sneaker purists, this colorway was polarizing when it first dropped in 2013, from the materials used to the colorway – you either loved or hated it.
The return is true to original form with buttery nubuck, icy blue soles and speckled teeth on the midsole. You’ll be sure to stand out with any fit.
Jordan Brand has a couple of dope colorways lined up for Fall, so make sure to stay tuned to this space and social for the latest heat.
The Air Jordan 5 Retro ‘Moonlight’ will release in Men’s and Kids’ sizing on 9/10 at finishline.com and in stores.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 9/10.
– To enter for a reservation of the Air Jordan 5 ‘Moonlight’ in Men’s and Kids’ sizing, head to our mobile app on Thursday, 9/2 at 11am ET. Reservations will close on Thursday, 9/2 at 3pm ET.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 9/10, only at FinishLine.com
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay, giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.
The post A classic colorway returns in the Air Jordan 5 ‘Moonlight’ appeared first on The Fresh Press by Finish Line.