Since announcing their partnership in 2015, Kanye West and adidas have been dominating the fashion world. From sneakers to clothing, their line has gone against the grain and disrupted the normal perception of style.
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Light’ returns with a fresh new look that features an ultra-violet multi-toned re-engineered Primeknit upper showcasing UV yarns combined with the UV mono stripe.
The UV-activated yarn changes color in the sunlight which reveals the hidden brighter underneath shades. Simple, yet essential, the transparent mono heel tab not only provides a visually appealing look, but allows for easy on, easy off access.
The midsole includes adidas’s Boost, industry-leading cushioning technology where TPU is turned into thousands of small energy capsules. Boost provides 80% more energy return than EVA, making it the highest energy return technology in the marketplace.
Cop yours when the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Light’ releases in full family sizing on 8/28 at 7am EST at finishline.com and in select stores via mobile app reservation.
How to Purchase
– Available at FinishLine.com or in select stores via mobile app reservation on 8/28.
– To enter for a reservation of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Light’ in Men’s sizing, head to our mobile app on Monday, 8/23 at 10am EST. Reservations will close on Monday, 8/23 at 3pm EST.
– Reserved pairs can be picked up in store.
– STATUS members, redeem your points for more entries.
– No pairs will be sold in stores on 8/28, only at FinishLine.com
We’ve recently partnered with Afterpay, giving you the option to cop now and pay over time. Take advantage and build the closet of your dreams.
The post adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Light’ release details appeared first on The Fresh Press by Finish Line.